Business Banking Specialist
Locations: Chennai, Bangalore, Mumbai, Kolkata & Delhi
- Liaison with the HNIs, promoter and CXOs of large and medium enterprises to explore corporate banking opportunities in the area of Current Accounts, Collections & Payments, Trade & Forex and Corporate Loans.
- To meet the overall financial revenue targets through need based product approach and making recommendations to clients on best suitable products/services (existing as well as new) as per their business requirement.
- Co-ordinate with RMs to acquire new corporate relationships of the clients mapped.
- Building a healthy GL book ? Current Account and Fixed deposit; building a healthy asset base Secured and unsecured loans.
- Build synergy with various business groups - Generate leads internally for new client acquisition. Pass on leads from the existing customers to other groups for their products.
- Seamless and superior service delivery, resolution of queries of all mapped clients within TAT specified and compliance with key regulatory and bank level requirements.
- Understanding of various corporate banking solutions such as Current account, cash management, trade finance, forex, working capital, term loan etc.
- Functional knowledge in the areas of banking, policies, processes and procedures
- Communication/ Interpersonal skills/Negotiation/Persuasive skills
- Analytical ability
- Team management skills
- Drive for results - Finding solutions to problems despite constraints, setting priorities and high performance standards
- Process orientation - Making changes in system/processes/work methods to improve performance
- Interpersonal effectiveness and ability to influence - Using Data and logic to convince others, articulation with conviction.
- MBA finance with 8 -12 years of work experience and willing do sales role.
Min Exp (yrs):
Max Exp (yrs):