ICICI Bank hires young graduates to join its dynamic front line Sales Force. The selected applicants are trained at ICICI Sales Academy (ISA). The ICICI Sales Academy offers Certification in Retail Banking Sales Management in collaboration with partners.
The partners are:
ITM Edutech Training Pvt Ltd: https://www.itm.edu/ISA/icicibank/
TVS Training and Services:: http://www.tvsts.com/html/ICICI-SalesAcademy.aspx
Institute of Finance, Banking & Insurance: http://www.ifbi.com/ccrbsm.aspx
This training ensures that the applicants are well equipped in Selling Skills, Product Knowledge and Rules and Regulations pertaining to the job responsibility. The Sales Academy is one-of-its kind in the world and confers on its participants a Certification in Sales Management.
- One month full time residential programme including 15 days of full time residential program followed by 15 days of internship at ICICI Bank
- Rigorous training using varied pedagogies viz. classroom training, case studies, role plays, e-learning, gaming modules & tablet applications
- The coverage of the programme includes selling skills, knowledge of different banking deposit, systems, customer service, banking regulations, basic grooming and knowledge of the English language
- Opportunities for students to interact with Senior Management of ICICI Bank
- Well-equipped classroom infrastructure for academic and practical learning
- On successful completion of the programme, the students are absorbed in ICICI bank at Officer grade
- A monthly stipend is paid to the students during the internship
The programme structure is as follows:
- Term 1 (15 days) - Classroom training at ICICI Sales Academy
- Term 2 (15 days) - Internship at ICICI Bank
- The applicants have to pay the sales academy an amount of ₹ 12,500/- along with applicable GST which presently amounts to ₹ 14,750/- (₹ 12,500 + 18% GST). The mentioned training fee is towards the training expense which would include lodging, boarding, food and training expenses for the 15 days of classroom training.
- Graduate in any discipline ( B.E/B.Tech/ B Sc Agri/ M Sc Agri/ MBA not eligible)
- Age below 26 years
You might also want to read