1. What is the objective of ICICI Business Leadership Programme?
Under ICICI Business leadership Programme, ICICI Bank has partnered with National Institute of Securities Markets (NISM) to launch Post Graduate Certificate in Securities Markets (PGCSM). The programme aims to create professionals such as Treasury dealers, Fund Managers, Analysts, Institutional Sales Professionals, and Investment Advisors in the securities markets. This partnership is part of ICICI Group's strategy to capacitise for growth.
2. How can I apply?
Log on to www.icicicareers.com and fill up the application form online. Test Dates & Locations will be announced at a later date for which you will get an e-mail/SMS.
3. Which are the locations at which the process is being conducted?
The process is likely to be conducted at Bangalore / Hyderabad / Chennai / Kolkata / Mumbai / Pune / Delhi.
** The above centres are likely to change.
4. Who can apply?
- Age - Participants should not exceed 30 years of age (as on July 1, 2018)
- Educational Qualifications -
- Graduate in any discipline (minimum 55% in graduation).12th and 10th - (minimum of 60%) [Additional - Should have studied Mathematics at the Intermediate level].
- Working professionals who are CAs / Engineers / Graduates in any discipline(s).
- Work Experience - Minimum of 3 years (Full time experience).
- Professional Experience - Preferable work experience in corporate finance, treasury or investment verticals in organizations.
5. Can relatives of employees in ICICI Bank and other ICICI Group companies apply to the ICICI Business Leadership Programme?
Blood relatives (Brother, Sister, Spouse & Children) of ICICI Bank employees cannot apply. Blood relatives of ICICI Group Companies employees can apply.
6. What is the selection procedure?
The selection will be through a multi stage selection process comprising of:
a. Aptitude Test
b. Case based group discussion
c. Psychometric Profiling
7. How will you inform me if I am shortlisted for the selection process?
Short listed participants will be intimated though www.icicicareers.com / email & SMS. A call letter informing them about the venue and date of the process will also be sent through e-mail.
** Please ensure that your e-mail address & mobile numbers are updated on www.icicicareers.com.
8. When is the selection process being held?
The selection process is likely to be held in February 2018 - April 2018.
9. What is the structure of Post Graduate Certificate in Securities Markets?
The programme curriculum is aligned with the needs of the industry. The unique design of the programme focuses on providing a high degree of industry exposure, by academic and functional experts, from the financial domain and the BFSI sector, working in tandem. The Programme has this much-desired blend, wherein the participants will undergo the industry-linked the duration of the programme is for one year.
The selected participants will undergo a one-year full time PGCSM programme in Securities Markets at NISM campus at Navi Mumbai. The internship phase would be organized in ICICI Group.
The Programme is designed with the view to providing the participants with the optimum blend of theory and practice.
Duration of the course is 12 months which consists of 9 months of classroom training & 3 months of internship in ICICI Bank.
10. If I am selected what will be the fees for the Post Graduate Certificate in Securities Markets?
To pursue the Post Graduate Certificate in Securities Markets, the interested participants will have to invest ₹ 4 Lacs plus applicable service taxes which the students have the option of either availing an education loan from ICICI Bank or of self funding the course fees.
11. How do I stand to benefit as far as the cost of programme is concerned?
During the 9 months classroom-training period the participants will be paid a stipend of ₹ 10,000 per month, to cover the incidental expenses & during the 3 months internship phase with ICICI Bank, the participants will be paid a stipend of ₹ 50,000 per month to cover the expenses incurred.
On successful completion of the course participants will be absorbed at ICICI Bank as a Manager Band I (or in group companies at the equivalent grade).
The starting remuneration on Cost to Company basis for participants will be in the range of ₹ 12.5 lacs and above [per annum].
12. What would be the implications if I were to resign after joining bank at Grade Manager-I, anytime due to unforeseen circumstances?
On successful completion of the PGCSM Programme, you will be required to work for ICICI Bank for a minimum period of 3 years. If for any reason you choose to leave the services of ICICI Bank within 3 years of joining, you will be required to reimburse ₹ 10 Lacs, towards cost of education and stipends paid and the opportunity lost for the organization.
13. Would I be required to pay any other amount?
Yes. If you are selected for the PGCSM programme you would be required to deposit ₹ 10,000/- towards admission security deposit along with submitting your acceptance to join. The procedure for this will be explained in your Invitation Letter. This amount will be refunded to you on completion of 90 days of the programme at the University. However, if you do not join the programme after confirmation or leave the programme within 90 days of joining, this amount will be forfeited.
14. What would be my salary once I join the bank after training?
Your gross annual salary on joining the bank will be in the range of ₹ 12.5 Lakhs (Cost To Company).
15. Would I be required to sign any agreement for the loan?
Yes. If you are availing an education loan, a loan agreement, as is required for any loan that an individual avails from a bank, would have to be signed. Details of the same will be mentioned in the invitation mail.
16. What are the areas in which training will be provided?
Participants joining the ICICI Leadership Programme will be enrolled for Post Graduate Certificate in Securities Markets (PGCSM). Participants joining will be trained in the area in Capital Markets.
17. When will the Post Graduate Certificate in Securities Markets commence?
The programme will commence in July 2018.
18. Where will the training be held?
The training will be held at the NISM campus at NISM Patalganga campus.
19. Which functional area, location would the participants be placed post completion of the Training and Internship?
Specialization in a functional area is decided by the Bank based on the prevailing needs and business requirements. Further the location of posting is decided by the bank on the basis of business requirements.
In case of any more queries - please write in at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 022- 39858003 between 9.30am to 5.00pm between Monday to Friday.