Participants will be shortlisted on merit and will be invited for the selection process.
Shortlisted participants will have to go through the below mentioned selection stages:
- Entrance test -The entrance test aims at measuring the aptitude of the participants through verbal ability, numerical ability and logical reasoning.
- Group discussion stage- Participants clearing the aptitude test will be invited for case based group discussion. The group discussions are mainly conducted to judge participants on their analytical thinking, approach adapted to business situations and the ability to break down complex problems to arrive at solutions.
- Psychometric Profiling / Personal Interview - Applicant clearing GD stage will be eligible for the Personal Interview Stage.
- Psychometric Profiling - This is a questionnaire based psychometric tool that indicates the typical or preferred behaviour of individuals in work settings. Participants are required to complete the profiler before they appear for the interview. This profiler gives us a better understanding of preferred behaviour of the participant and is not used for elimination of participants.
- Personal Interview - Shortlisted applicants will go through the personal interview round. This is the final step in the selection process.
"Admissions will also be subject to fulfilling eligibility norms and other criteria of National Institute of Securities Markets."