Relationship Banking Manager, Retail Banking/Pune
Role: Relationship Banking Manager
In our effort to be the Bank of Choice, we continuously strive to understand and serve the banking needs of our customers. The focus includes:
- Offering solutions that are Fair to the Customer and Fair to the Bank
- Offering 360-degree banking solutions that meet the needs of our customers
- Constantly exploring emerging market opportunities, trends and changing with customer preferences
- Build and offer suitable propositions to our customers
- Deliver best in class service to our customers
The Relationship Banking Manager anchors the above responsibility. While doing so, works collaboratively with different internal stakeholders to offer 360-degree banking. The incumbent is responsible for on boarding new customers and provide best in class service.
- Acquiring and Onboarding New Affluent Customer to the Bank
- Tap all customer acquisition opportunities of the branch through different channels like referrals, Data campaigns, cross sell etc.
- Handle customer queries while on boarding, explore and fulfil the 360 degree banking needs
- Regular engagement with newly acquired customers to service their banking needs during their different life stages.
- To build a long-term customer relationship by offering a complete bouquets of products on Customer 360 opportunities and make ICICI their preferred Bank.
- Ensure customers 360 Banking needs for full range of ICICI bank product is fulfilled through specific product sales teams wherever present
- Well equipped with Banking processes and compliance parameters to deliver superior customer experience in each interaction and avoid any reputation risk.
- Ensure customers are acquired in line with the KYC and other guidelines of Bank.
- Should have an ability to build relationships with customers to fulfil regular banking needs
- Orientation to learn about various products and financial offerings
- Service and closure orientation
- Confident and articulate in handling evolved customers
Min Exp (yrs):
Max Exp (yrs):