- Comfortable in managing extensive data sets
- Conduct extensive research within the industry allocated
- Carry out market research and analyse data on parameters impacting industries
- Study and analyse the annual reports of companies operating in the industry
- Accumulate, analyse and summarise data and information for the industry and macro-economic variables from public domain/ subscribed datasets
- Publish industry analysis in the nature of monthly/ quarterly reports
- Use the information on industry trends to provide quantitative inputs for rating corporates operating in the industry
- Provide timely inputs with respect to industry trends, industry outlook and potential risk areas and opportunities to the senior management, rating teams and business teams
- Portfolio reviews and presentation to Committees
Key deliverables includes maintaining industry write-up, benchmarking, periodical presentations, rolling out of quarterly corporate result update, thematic reviews, updation of industry rating on periodic basis and pricing trends of commodities/industry/agriculture products.
Experience (2-3 years of work experience)
- MBA or Maters degree in economics, econometrics, statistics with preference in analytics
- Sound understanding of sector and databases relevant for sectoral analysis
- Good analytical skills with ability to analyse large databases of information on a periodic basis to provide meaningful insights. Preferable to have knowledge of concepts like regression, time series forecasting and market research techniques
- Familiarity with Python/SAAS/R would be preferable.
- Good written communication skills