Job description for CA candidates for the role of IT AUDIT at ICICI BANK.
Job Responsibilities: (ACR)
- Understand existing technology processes and evaluate the internal controls in those processes and provide assurance on the control environment.
- Prepare audit checklist and perform field work of auditable areas including sending data request, discussing queries with auditee and maintaining proper work papers.
- Continuous Interaction with auditee to discuss audit findings and recommendations
- Preparation of detail audit reports capturing the results of tests performed and maintain proper audit work papers supporting the fieldwork.
- Identify areas where audit processes can be automated/ analytics can be implemented for conducting control testing.
- Interaction with stakeholders for keeping self-updated on change in internal control environment.
- Hands-on experience of performing internal audits ( IT audits preferred) including checklist preparation, performing field work and writing detail audit report.
- Working knowledge in areas such as Access management, Application Controls, Interface controls, Change management and other areas related to IT Audit.
- Attitude to learn and update self on the emerging risks in IT and Cyber security areas
- Knowledge of IT Security and Data security aspects including OWASP Tope 10 vulnerabilities.
- Keeping self-updated with latest regulatory guidelines in the area of Cyber security, Information technology?.etc
- Communication, interpersonal skills and team management skills
- Auditee Interfacing and negotiation skills
We are looking for you if your profile matches the following:
- The candidate would be a CA.
- Professional security certifications like CEH, CISA, CISSP, etc are preferred.
- Atleast 3 years of work experience in executing IT Audits