Relationship Manager - Startup Ecosystem
- Explore opportunities directly with the corporate including Deposits, Lending, Salary, Trade / Forex, CMS, Payments, Collections
- Personal banking and investment requirements of promoters, key influencers
- Business banking requirements of vendors / suppliers
- Payments, consumer finance & cross sell opportunities with client customers
- Facilitate co-branded promotions to promote bank products
Source new Start-up relationships for the bank:
- Involves constantly evaluating the clients within mapped location and leveraging transaction, lending & investment led offerings to acquire new customers.
- Offer customized service offerings to clients in line with their requirements and ensure retention. Facilitate & support client in the smooth functioning of their daily transactions and Banking operations
- Interact with product experts across verticals to offer innovative and customized solutions
- Co-ordination with client and internal stakeholders for integration, pricing, policy
- Constant interaction with promoters and key influencers within client organization and network
- Support in getting regulatory approval by engaging with control team within the Bank towards new product and process launch by client.
Skills and Competencies
- Strong relationship management skills
- Excellent knowledge of Banking products & process ? Ability to understand and adopt technology led solutions
- Ability to interact with people at various levels of the organization and in the outside environment
- Strong collaborative skills to work with cross functional departments on day on day basis
- Good analytical skills, interaction, negotiation, communication and presentation skills
- Self-Motivated & ability to persist and follow up with client for getting results.
- MBA with 4-5 years experience in BFSI & Payment or Fintech
- Graduate with minimum 10 years experience in BFSI & Payment or Fintech
Min Exp (yrs):
Max Exp (yrs):