ICICI Bank''s Phone Banking services help customers avail a host of banking features primarily through the phone channel. The Phone Banking Channel at the Bank is strongly connected to all business groups to design service architecture for enabling the customer journey, and relaying customer feedback to the product teams. It also supports international branches and ICICI Direct in their phone banking requirements. It is a 24/7 channel designed to enable the transaction capability of a customer and offer products across the financial spectrum to boost the customer portfolio.
As a Phone Banking Officer, you get an opportunity to engage with customers across segments and provide any and every assistance required to ease their banking journey and servicing their banking, financial and investment need. Phone banking officer is responsible for resolving customer queries over the phone on a day -to-day bases providing efficient service, providing customers with relevant products and service information and cross-selling various banking products to our existing customers over the phone. To do so, it is imperative to develop a thorough understanding of the customer''s profile, demographics, banking behaviour and portfolio. Hence, this role will also require you to have a flair for identifying sales opportunities and driving revenue, while keeping NPS at the core of your engagement.
Background: ICICI Bank Phone Banking offers a number of facilities, which enables the customer to do several of their banking activities from the comfort of their premises. The Phone Banking Officer is responsible for providing good service to customers pertaining to any of their banking, financial and investment needs.
Purpose of the Job: The position will be responsible for resolving customer queries over the phone on a day-to-day basis thereby providing efficient customer service. This position also requires crossing ? sell-banking products to our existing customers over the phone.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Handling and resolving customer complaints/ queries over phone
- Providing customers with relevant product and service information
- Cross selling various banking products to customers over phone
- Fluency in spoken English & Hindi language
- Open to work in rotational shifts
- Passion (Constantly raises the bar for self & team, has a strong execution bias, takes initiatives even in the face of significant difficulties)
- Customer First (Leverages every customer interaction as an opportunity to make an impact, consistently seeks to understand customer needs, is accessible and responsive)
Experience: Graduates with 0 - 4 years of Experience and good communication skills