Product Manager - Transactional Banking Group
business currently focuses on working capital related facilities for clients ?
mainly letters of credit, guarantees, trade loans, remittances, etc. This would
require understanding the market specific business environment and scope out
geography-wise opportunities by various means including but not limited to
market research. Digitizing Corporate Banking and creating a
leadership space in B2B domain by leveraging technology
2 to 10 years of experience in banking domain
Roles and Responsibilities:
- PM is responsible to continuously improve and innovate the product and attached processes keeping in mind enhancing on boarding, transaction and service experience for the customers. They need to closely work with various departments like Technology, Sales, Marketing, Operations etc. to design, develop and implement superior products & experience.
- Develop business plans specific to products that will encompass market analysis, product definition, competitive landscape and revenue strategy
- Drive technology platforms ? conceptualization and implementation
- Driving business numbers like collection, fees, CASA and Operating Profit. Understanding sense in the market and our position in the overall pie. Track, Monitor & Publish the profitability/leads/analysis to concerned Internal stakeholders & relationship teams
- Understand new regulatory policies & compliances in respective product and implementation of mandates/notification received from regulator.
- Manage product through its lifecycle from conception to scale including project implementation, issue resolution, performance monitoring and customer handholding along with relationship team.
- Review and clear trade term sheets for working capital proposals pertaining to overseas location
- Payment Services
- Collection Products
- Business Compliance
- Trade Finance Products
- Tax Products
- Digital Platforms : Internet Banking/Mobile Apps
- Regulations : RBI, PMLA, OFAC, FATF
Min Exp (yrs):
Max Exp (yrs):