Product Manager - SES Technology
With state of the art digital platforms & solutions with minimum delivery time, ICICI Bank offers valued proposition to SES segment. As part of our endeavor to provide a value proposition to a segment of customers, our product team comprises of Product Managers who will be responsible for handling various activities in digital banking projects to increase digital solution offering to ICICI Bank customers. They work closely with technology team & other product teams for new builds, product, modules development and integration of newly developed solutions re-imagine, de-congest & transform the current account sales, servicing, operations & complains at various business needs CA services, CMS, Trade and BLG.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Channel management, lead fulfillment, training and tracking
- Strategy , ATL, BTL, Campaign Management, customer tracking and nudges
- Relationship Management and digital sales
- Product developments, enhancements in existing modules, UI/UX, in-app engagement tools and all functions related to management of mobile
- working closely with all internal and external stakeholders - product groups, technology, digital, data science, market research, etc. for developments planned
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to engage with various team mates for various activities
- Keenness & quickness in understanding & dealing with Business situation in a manner that is likely to lead a good outcome. Also a flair experience in sales & service parameter in banking or financial industry
- Ability to evaluate & research training options & alternatives
- Ability to design & implement effective training & development sessions or construct for employee across channels
- Monitor the outcome & evaluating the learning experience.
Qualification and Experience
- MBA with 1 - 4 years of experience in Product development /Customer Journey/Marketing and Strategy / Channel management.