Role: Debt Manager
You get an opportunity to manage the overall portfolio of mapped retail customers with a key focus on pre-delinquency management using data and technology, and timely recovery of legitimate dues in cases of default. This requires a flair for building a relationship with the customer and at the same time, managing the channels being used for collections. You are expected to have fair market and customer portfolio insights and relay information back to stakeholders for maintenance of a healthy portfolio and implementation of process changes. Different products require a distinguished style of servicing; hence it becomes imperative to have a solid understanding of all product features. Once an account is termed as an NPA, you are also expected to chart out the legal recourse of action, while adhering to all audit and compliance guidelines. Another key aspect of the job is to maximize payments through the digital channel. In addition, you are also expected to offer any financial solution required by the customer through collaboration with teams at ICICI Bank
- Collection and Recovery: Efficient and timely collection of delinquent dues; administration of legal recourse
- Customer Relationship: Understand customer portfolio, customer behaviour and repayment cycle; meet customers frequently
- Channel Management: Manage efficiency of distribution channels comprising of agencies, call centres and feet on street
- Cross Sells: Generate business opportunities and offer financial solutions across the product spectrum
- Data Analysis: Interpret customer data to identify pre-delinquency trend
- Graduate/ Post-Graduate with 6-10 years relevant work experience.