Successful delivery of application solutions that meet business stakeholders expectations according to agreed-upon scope and timelines. This role leads strategic projects from functional design to implementations which includes requirements gathering, analysis, software design, testing, documentation and implementation support. Application owner is responsible for planning and managing all activities within the assigned Technology Group. This includes application development, maintenance and Enhancement etc.
This position requires a high level of technical skill and database expertise combined with excellent planning and execution skills. Individual must possess strong communication and coordination skills, as well as ability to lead cross-functional teams.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Analytical, Problem solving and conceptual skills including the ability to analyses processes through logical and creative thinking
- Aware of documentation formats like BRD, FRD, HLD and DLD
- Efficient in understanding/ writing process flow diagram, UML, use cases, test cases.
- Experience in working with Oracle / MS-SQL Databases
- Understanding of data warehouse & ETL is a must
- Data management, validation, clean-up and mapping
- Experience working with distributed and agile development team
- Development experience is a plus
- Strong management and communication skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Basic knowledge on JAVA/HTML/.NET technologies
- B-Tech/BE in IT/Computer Science, Electronics/Electrical, Full time MBA is preferred
Area of Responsibilities:
- Oversees all aspects of system analysis, design, development, maintenance, assesses the Business
- Requirements, evaluates possible technical solutions and recommendations
- Determine work priorities and schedules work assignments
- Ensure the applications are developed in a way that complies with architectural standards and established methodologies, policies and practices
- Should be able to manage multiple cross-functional projects concurrently
- Coordinate projects with business users, development staff, support staff and infrastructure teams
- Identify, recommend and prioritize application features in conjunction with business users
- Effective communicating with technical and non-technical stakeholders across multiple initiatives
- Must be able to take high level directives and lead the effort of developing start-to-finish project plans based on internal project management framework & lifecycle process.
- Should be able to handle security audit of application in close association with developer and support team.
- Knowledge of application development & deployment processes and SDLC.