Relationship Manager: Key Relation
Grade: Manager I/Manager II
About the Group:
Government Banking Group of ICICI Bank is the interface and one-point contact for Government of India, for all its banking requirements. It addresses complete financial needs of the government, its enterprises and all the stakeholders. GBG has been set up to offer world class banking services leveraging on technology platform, product differentiation, cost efficiency and customization. The incumbent would be required to interact & liaison with Finance Heads / IAS Officers in various government bodies to source business & offer financial solutions for their needs.
- Good communication and presentation skills, negotiation skills with ability to interact with people at various levels of the organization and outside environment, strong sales and relationship management skills.
- Good credit knowledge for deal structuring and knowledge of various products including Trade Finance, Cash Management, Treasury and General Banking Product and Operations would be an added advantage.
- Interpersonal effectiveness and influencing skills - Ability to speak with conviction using data and logic.
- Analytical - Ability to break the complex issues into smaller more manageable chunks, ability to look at trends and interrelationships, ability to understand the underlying needs of the clients.
- Process orientation- Ability to manage information in structured and systematic manner.
Qualification and Experience.
- Post Graduate with 4 to 10 years of work Experience.