Product Manager – Trade Sales and Digital Adoption
Product Manager Trade Sales and Digital Adoption
Grade: MI and MMII
Locations: Bangalore, Hyderabad and Delhi
Job Role and Responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for delivering overall fee numbers in Transaction banking for domestic locations.
- You will develop business plans specific to products that will encompass market analysis, product definition, competitive digital landscape and revenue strategy.
- You will co-ordinate with relationship teams domestic and at overseas locations to scope out opportunities, identify and execute new areas of revenue generation and develop digital products that suit customers in specific business corridors.
- Your responsibilities will encompass driving bank line business Digital scoping of customer and onboard client in Trade digital product suite including TOL, H2H and API banking, WhatsApp banking, engage with internal control groups with trade subject matter expertise as and when required.
- You will drive technology platforms conceptualization and implementation and conduct review with senior management on digital adoption in the market assigned.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Graduate and Post Graduate with 4 to 15 years of work experience.
Min Exp (yrs):
Max Exp (yrs):