Regional Head Transaction Banking
Grade: CM-I / CM-II
Reports to: Regional Head (Transaction Banking) GCG-PSU
Job Role and Responsibilities:
- Leading & motivating a team in managing transaction banking relationships for wholesale banking & SME relationships with an aim to increase operating income and wallet share across all products.
- Sourcing of new corporate relationships linked to existing relationships and their subsidiaries, joint ventures, dealers, vendors and other linked constituents
- Ability to collaborate with multiple internal groups (Legal, Risk, Product, Technology, Retail, SMEAG, WBG, GBG, IBG and other support groups to provide the efficient and innovative financial products to the mapped clients. Increase revenue from the existing relationships & explore new opportunities
- Interact with external agencies on any matters related to customers which include but not limited to Tax authorities, Enforcement Directorate, Service Providers, Police, Court and civic authorities.
- Dealing with everyday corporate need (LC/BG/FX/GBO/CMS) and the intricacies around those products and services to ensure seamless service delivery to the clients.
- Visit clients/prospective clients regularly & internal reporting of business activity.
- Updated knowledge on industry and economy, Global business environment/regulations to effectively engage with corporate clients
- Recommend products / services with a clear understanding of corporate client need
- Responsible for managing and growth of operating income.
- Ensure an expected wallet share of the company business
- Support and guidance to other internal stake holders
- Other initiatives like projects, seminars & service standard development
- Increase Banks penetration in new & existing products to the customer
- Maintaining a threshold level of customer satisfaction
Skills and Competencies:
- Clear knowledge of Trade Finance, Lending, Remittances, & CMS
- Ability to understand corporate clients requirement
- Clear understanding of corporate finance functioning
- Basic knowledge of credit, risk, compliance and company law
- Understanding of regulatory and compliance environment in India
- Basic understanding corporate financial statements/Balance sheet
- Realistic understanding of regulatory norms (UCP/ BASEL/ FEMA/AML)
- Comprehend and customize complex trade finance structures
- Practical exposure to credit management in corporate banking
- Analyze financial statements, collateral, documents and processes corporate lending
- Computer cultured; fluency in Microsoft Office programs, Excel analysis require
Qualifications & Experience:
- Graduate and Post Graduate with 10 to 15 years of work experience.