Role: Relationship Manager ETRG
Grade: Deputy Manager I and Deputy Manager II
Background: ICICI Bank ETRG offers trade banking services to trade customers. ETRG Relationship Managers (RM) will have customers mapped to him/her for managing the existing relationship and activate or acquire new relationship. The RM will be a single point of contact from the bank responsible for managing all the trade& non trade requirements of the managed customers.
Purpose of the Job: The position will be responsible for managing mapped customers for their business banking needs. It requires advisory on treasury products, cash management services, working capital and trade finance products.
- Management of Trade & High Value SME customers for their Business Banking requirements
- Complete life cycle management of the customer (acquisition, on-boarding, portfolio, activation and attrition management)
- Enhance trade revenue by increasing penetration (wallet share) of existing trade customers
- Increase CA balances of managed customer by increasing customer through put
- Acquisition of new trade and high value liability customers
- Facilitate customer trade transaction and ensure straight through processing
- Catering to customer limits requirement of pre-shipment and post shipment finance through referring such cases to other Credit Business Groups
- UP- Sell of treasury solution such as Forwards & Options to trade customer
- Provide Cash Management Services to customer
- Conducing due diligence on customer & transaction to cater various AML and Regulatory requirements related to Trade transaction.
- Monitoring and reduce compliance pending of bill of entry and export bills
Key Skills& Competencies:
- Candidate shall have experience of working in Trade products & familiarity with banking processes
- Candidate shall have excellent collaboration skills to engage meaningfully with stakeholders such as TSU, Compliance, Legal, Branches, sales team
- Candidate shall have excellent analytical skills with proficiency in MS excel & PowerPoint
- Eagerness to develop & work on service enablers for improving / streamlining products and processes helping sales team in achieving their targets
- Confident with strong interpersonal & communication skills
- Self-driven with eagerness to deliver projects & assignments within timelines
Qualifications & Experience:
- Graduate and Post Graduate with 4 to 10 years of work experience.