Job Description : Value Banker
Grade : Senior Officer
- Relationship building with cross selling of Bank Products(Gold, Insurance, Saving A/c , Current A/c, FDR?s other fee Income products)
- Customer Handling, Cash handling, Clearing, Familiar with Finance of day to day Banking Operations
- Import\Export related requests processing, Salary processing, furnish Internal audit.
- Servicing the requests of Customers
- Managing relationship with the ?Managed Account? holders with a view to enhance CASA, manage retention, and add more family members to this group of managed accounts as well as increasing the product holding of these customers
- Products to be handled: Branch Banking Liability Products(Investment?s,Gold, Saving Accounts, Current A/c, Gold, Forex, Fixed Deposits, RD and other fee income products), Bank Asset product (Farm Equipments Loan''''''''''''''''s, Farmer Finance, Rural Housing Loan, Credit Franchises, Rural Education loan, Auto loans).
Educational and Experience:
- Graduate with 2-6 years of work experience.
- Full Time MBA with 0-4 years of work experience.
Min Exp (yrs):
Max Exp (yrs):