Accounts Manager – Transaction Banking
Accounts Manager Transaction Banking
Reports to: Branch Manager-Transaction Banking
Grade: Manager I / Manager II
Job Role and Responsibilities:
- To source new corporate relationships for the bank
- To increase revenue from the existing relationships and explore different business opportunities with existing clients
- To offer a customized service offering to the client meeting the clients requirements, ensuring client retention
- Responsible for getting new customers onboard
- Perform various activities as per the customers requirement
- Maintain number of current account (CA) balance
- Increase wallet share by selling products to the customer
- Managing the relationship with the customers by maintaining the percentage of wallet share (manages 15-20 customer each)
- Manage trade finance, general blog operation for cash management services i.e., working capital cycle of the company
Skills and Competencies:
- Knowledge of trade finance and cash management process.
- Ability to understand clients requirement
- Credit Knowledge: To assess the companys financials (i.e. loss, rating, PAT (profit after tax) etc. of the company)
Qualification & Experience:
- Graduate with 10 to 13 years of work experience.
- Full time MBA with 9 to 12 years of work experience.
Min Exp (yrs):
Max Exp (yrs):