Grade: Deputy Manager I/Deputy Manager II/ Manager I
The Relationship Manager will be responsible for nurturing client relationships through continuous client engagements and risk profiling. The RM will be responsible for identification of potential customers and providing them customized solutions as per their requirements which is best in class. The position entails client management and acquisition with a key focus on expanding the Asset under Management by every RM.
Key capabilities include working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment with cross-functional teams to design, collaborate with multiple stakeholders, provide tailored products aligned to customer needs The center of all client engagements will be superior customer experience.
Job Role & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for client acquisition and managing the overall client relationship
- Responsible for achieving target
- Engaging with customers to enrich the relationships and garner higher wallet share of the client.
- Ensure coverage of all relationships through customer engagements and risk profiling
- Identify potential customers who can be sold tailored products to enhance product penetration
- Acquire new customers through converting referral leads.
- Provide complete and comprehensive information on products, services, charges etc. proactively to the customer and ensure best services are provided to them.
- Having relevant experience in financial services industry.
- Proven people, business and client relationship handling skills
- Having a pleasing personality and effective communication skills
- Ability to engage very large clients
- Strong persuasion skills
- Deal closure ability
- Ability to understand, anticipate and react to competitive market requirements, industry opportunities and constraints.
Qualification & Experience :
- Graduate with 6 to 12 years of work experience.
- MBA with 3 to 12 years of work experience.