Assistant Relationship Manager - Capital Markets Group
Location: Chennai & Ahmedabad
Capital markets group (CMG) of ICICI Bank provides banking, clearing and settlement services to key capital market participants such as brokers, clearing corporations and exchanges. ICICI is a registered settlement banker and professional clearing member by all leading stock exchanges.
Capital Markets Group operates in two segments: in primary markets as a collection & refund banker for Equity IPOs, Open offers, Debt issues and in secondary markets as a clearing and settlement banker. In the primary markets, CMG is a market leader with over 25% market share in the Retail segment. In the secondary markets, it has a market share of 20% in clearing and settlement volumes.
In the next 2 years the group aims to be the market leader in the secondary markets while retaining market leadership in primary markets. During the current year, CMG plans to launch new products and intends to aggressively market their services in this segment.
Key Performance Areas:
- Understanding client requirements & providing appropriate credit solutions
- Prepare and evaluate credit appraisal note for clients and accordingly take decision or recommend for approval to higher authorities
- Make presentations to sanctioning committee and prepare periodic internal ratings of the clients
- Provide superior service to enhance relationship value in existing clients
- Monitoring stress in portfolio client accounts
- Interaction with foreign and domestic institution for clearing and custody services
- Understanding of financial statements of the company
- Analytical skills
- Interpersonal skills to work across functional teams
- Good writing and presentation skills
- Drive for results - Finding solutions to problems despite constraints, Setting priorities, Setting high performance standards
- Process orientation - Making changes in system/processes/work methods to improve performance
- Interpersonal effectiveness and ability to influence - Using Data and Logic to convince others, articulation with conviction, Understanding the impact of one''''''''s behavior on others
- Analytical thinking - Evaluating pros and cons, Identifying key issues in complex problems/ assignments
- Team Effectiveness - Sharing knowledge/information relevant to other team members, expecting positive expectations from others.
Qualification & Experience
- MBA (Finance) or CA preferably with 2 years of experience in Capital Market.