Product Specialist - Wealth
Product Specialist- Wealth
Job Role & Responsibilities:
- Understand client risk and return profile, identify investment opportunities, provide suitable solutions and ensure periodic investment portfolio review.
- Keep abreast with developments in global markets, investment products and opportunities
- Liaise with central research / advisory / product teams / business divisions for identifying opportunities to cater to clients requirements.
- Act as an RM in circumstances where the RM is unable attend to the clients. Assist RM in acquiring clients.
- Share with the client or prospective client house views on various asset classes; and explain the rationale.
- Competition mapping and augmenting new product development ? Showcase investment products to clients which may be of interest for them or which are on the approved list;
- Explaining key risks and other features of products in which the client wishes to invest and updating the client on the same post sales
- Assist the client in aligning his investments as per his needs and risk appetite in line with dynamic asset allocation;
- Maintain client confidentiality
- CA/MBA (Finance) with 3-11 years of experience in Mutual funds, PMS, investment advisor.
Min Exp (yrs):
Max Exp (yrs):