Product Specialist - Private Banking Group
Product Specialist- Private Banking group
- Understand client risk and return profile, identify investment opportunities, provide suitable solutions and ensure periodic investment portfolio review.
- Keep abreast with developments in global markets, investment products and opportunities
- Liaise with central research / advisory / product teams / business divisions for identifying opportunities to cater to clients requirements.
- Act as an RM in circumstances where the RM is unable attend to the clients. Assist RM in acquiring clients.
- Share with the client or prospective client house views on various asset classes and explain the rationale.
- Competition mapping and augmenting new product development
- Showcase investment products to clients which may be of interest for them or which are on the approved list.
- Explaining key risks and other features of products in which the client wishes to invest and updating the client on the same post sales.
- Assist the client in aligning his investments as per his needs and risk appetite in line with dynamic asset allocation
- Maintain client confidentiality
Qualifications & Experience:
- Graduate and Post Graduate with 6 to 18 years of experience in managing HNI Clients
Min Exp (yrs):
Max Exp (yrs):