Position Title: Investment Specialist
Locations: Mangalore, Mysore, Coimbatore, Bengaluru, Udaipur, Jodhpur.
- Conducting financial need mapping of clients to analyze key parameters including risk profile, asset allocation, investment horizon and liquidity needs
- Suggesting appropriate allocation of client funds into products across debt, equity and alternative asset classes to match financial needs based on in house investment strategy
- Active review and re balancing of client''''s AUM through timely invest / switch out calls triggered by clients'''' preferred or recommended allocation, launch of new products, performance tracking or change in investment strategy or product view
- Ensuring that the portfolio reported for the client is accurate ? The IS would need to interact with the RM to ensure that the portfolio. reported for large clients is accurate. This may need additional reconciliation at one?s own end with AMC / Registrar date.
- Periodic training sessions for the RMs/Clients on investments strategy, new processes and product views.
- Providing all other support to mapped RMs for all product and market related information including various adhoc market analyses depending on a case to case basis.
- Identifying system requirements to reduce manual effort
in making the proposals and periodic reviews and other advisory deliverables.
Also includes enhancement of current processes based on gap analysis of current
working and market practice.
Key skills and Knowledge Requirements:
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Relationship building skills
- Understanding of investment products and broader market
- Good analytical skills
- Drive for Results (Finding solutions to problems despite
constraints, setting priorities, setting high performance standards)
- Interpersonal Effectiveness and Ability to Influence (Using data
and logic to convince others, articulation with conviction, understanding the
impact of one''''s behavior on others) especially the Relationship Manager and
Clients and be able to leave a positive impact
- Analytical Thinking (Evaluating pros and cons, Identifying key
issues in complex problems/assignments)
- Team Effectiveness (Sharing knowledge/information relevant to
other team members, expecting positive expectations from others)
- Process orientation (Making changes in
system/processes/work methods to improve performance)
Qualification & Experience:
- MBA finance
with 4 - 10 years of work experience