Job Posting Title: Human Resource Manager (MBA/PGDM 2017/2018/ 2019 Batch only)
Department: Human Resources
Role: HR Manager
About ICICI Bank
ICICI Bank is a leading private sector bank with a total consolidated assets of US$ 168.8 billion (as on December 31, 2018). We pride ourselves in continuing to support Indias growth story with our extensive distribution network, diversified portfolio and leadership in technology.
ICICI Bank has a DYNAMIC work culture which encapsulates a Digital, Young, Nurturing, Agile, Mindful, Inclusive and Connected workforce.
ICICI Bank is an organization which has a start-up mindset, with a continuous willingness to adapt and innovate. Our appetite for new ideas is insatiable, and we constantly encourage employees to think out-of-the-box and find solutions.
About Human Resource Department
ICICI Banks Human Resource department works in tandem with all other groups to serve organizational goals and objectives. The team plays a crucial role in the employee lifecycle and deals with varied facets from manpower planning to nurturing talent and grooming the future leaders of the nation. It is pivotal in building an agile organization in line with the business requirements.
As a human resource manager in ICICI Bank, you will have an opportunity to work across the following HR functions:
- Talent Acquisition
- Learning & Development
- Compensation & Benefits
- Employee Relations
- HR Technology (Service Delivery Architecture)
You shall not only be a management representative and business enabler, but also a culture custodian, employee advocate and HR process champion.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities may include:
- Develop and implement HR initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy of delivering outstanding employee experience
- Hire the best talent and ensure effective staffing is done within defined timelines and budget
- Liaison with business in manpower planning and lead the people process to enable business growth
- Design learning interventions and deliver top-notch training sessions, aligned to business requirements
- Manage employee relations including, but not limited to, employee engagement, implementation of HR policies, handling employee grievances, understanding trends in attrition, creating an understanding of the Banks culture and value proposition
- MBA/PGDM 2017/2018/ 2019 batch with specialization in Human Resource Management from premier management institutes are eligible
- Applicants who have attended the recruitment process of the Bank in their respective campuses are not eligible