The Post Graduate Certificate is Securities Markets is a one year programme with NISM, an institute established by SEBI, the market regulator. This specialized and integrated programme focuses on providing conceptual grounding, skill building and industry exposure.
The programme curriculum is aligned with the needs of the industry. The unique design of the programme focuses on providing a high degree of industry exposure, by academic and functional experts, from the BFSI sector. The Programme has the much-desired blend, wherein participants undergo the industry-linked internship at ICICI Group for a period of three-months during the one- year course duration.
PGCSM programme in Securities Markets will be conducted at the NISM campus at Patalganga, Panvel.
The duration of the programme is for one year. The Programme is designed with the view to provide the participants with the optimum blend of theory and practice. The course structure is as follows:
- Term 1/2/3 (9 months) - Classroom training (at NISM)
- Term 4 (3 months) - Internship at ICICI Group
- Working professionals who are CAs / Engineers / Graduates in any discipline(s).
- Work Experience - Minimum of 3 years (Full time experience).
- Professional Experience - Preferable work experience in corporate finance, treasury or investment verticals in organizations.