Business Group : Internet Banking, Digital Channels
Purpose of the Job : The person will play a critical role to drive visibility and insight through reporting and analytics for ICICI Bank marketing initiatives and website properties. The person must be highly analytical, deeply detail-oriented, strive for consistent data accuracy across multiple systems, and effectively work cross-functionally to drive business results.
- Data Exploration, Visualization, and Dashboarding. Identify trends and
drivers, perform exploratory data analysis and present views that will provide
visibility into business performance.
- Data Analysis and
Modeling. Identify opportunities to optimize site performance, improve the
customer experience, acquire valuable customers, and drive repeat shopping
- Drive insights. Solve challenging business
problems, learn new tools and techniques, work through the data, and find the
meaningful insights that will help improve our business.
- Testing and Measurement. Design and execute
sophisticated A/B and multivariate tests to optimize the customer experience
and maximize sales; analyze results to provide insights and recommendations to
- Manage Google Analytics implementation
including goals, page groups, behavior flows, attribution models.
- Empower marketing channel owners (email, paid search, organic search, social,
affiliate, display, retargeting) with actionable insights to drive the ICICI
Bank business, including targeting strategies, website features, site
improvements, and UX design.
- Analyze and forecast key site metrics such as
website traffic, conversion rate, average order value. Break these metrics into
defined funnel steps to develop focused KPIs.
- Own site data acquisition through Google Tag
Manager, and set processes for campaign tracking. Work with developers to
implement new tracking and ensure current tagging is consistent and accurate.
- Build out advanced reporting and segmentation
using BigQuery, including real-time dashboards, user-level reporting, and
blending with non-GA data sources.
- Identify and help structure test
opportunities, and collaborate with Ecom Testing and Personalization Analyst to
design and implement tests
- 6+ years of experience in e-commerce,
website, marketing or digital analytics role
- Strong in Data Mining, Data analytics -
Specifically Web analytics, Should have strong mathematical Skills working in
- Advanced Excel knowledge, including nested
formulas, lookups, pivot tables, flexible models, and macros
- Proficient in SQL and comfortable with
querying and sanitizing data from relational databases, including Google Big Query
- Excellent communication, collaboration and
- Strong sense of prioritization and focus on
key business drivers
Python is a plus
Prior experience in Google Analytics is a must.