Treasury Control & Services Group
- Accounting and valuation of forex, derivatives, bonds and money market products
- Building controls for treasury related processes
- Analysis of profit and loss of the bank attributable to the treasury operations.
- Performance reporting of treasury to the management on a regular basis
- Reporting and monitoring the Bank?s exposure as per RBI Basel II and Basel III guidelines.
- Ensuring treasury US GAAP accounts and Indian GAAP accounts are prepared in accordance with the framework of respective standards.
- End user testing of all products in case of system migrations.
- Review and clear reconciliations for relevant office accounts (Nostro, Stock, Ledger)
- Preparing various reports like liquidity gap reports, interest rate sensitivity report, cash flow projections, liquidity ratios, equity duration report etc. for domestic entities, IBG branches as well as Banking Subsidiaries.
- Monitoring the adherence to prudential limits as per the Bank Policy.
- Regulatory reporting to RBI as well as other regulators in IBG branches and subsidiaries.
- Preparation and submission of BASEL III Liquidity Return
- Preparing various disclosures which are part of notes to accounts of annual report
Min Exp (yrs):
Max Exp (yrs):